In accordance with the EU regulation No. 2016/679 (GDPR) and Legislative Decree 196 of 30 June 2003 concerning the protection of personal data, we wish to inform you that the personal data provided by you are processed by Kimia S.p.A. (later called Kimia).
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Personal data directly referring to the potential Client or identifying data, to the other interested parties (such as collaborators, employees, contacts, etc.) collected by Kimia S.p.A. will be used to promote our products, provide information, develop relationships and business negotiations.
OBLIGATION OF DATA PROVISION
The provision of data is mandatory for the information supplied, required by the customer, for the introduction of products and solutions, commercial and technical information, estimates, etc.
Any refusal to provide, or its revocation, do not allow the company to start the pre-contractual relationship.
The treatment is carried out both on paper and with the aid of management software and electronic tools for storing, managing and transmitting the data. All operations are carried out in compliance with the regulation concerning the processing and protection of personal data and the information security policy of Kimia S.p.A.
The data will be kept for the duration of the pre-contractual relationship. In the case of sell, the data will be kept for the time necessary for the execution of the contract, the fulfillment of the administrative and accounting purposes related and descending from the obligations provided by law, within the prescribed time limits for the rights and obligations under the treatment.
AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESSES AND PROFILING
There is no automated decision making or profiling process.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The interested party, at any time, has the possibility to assert the following rights:
- Right to know and emend the data being processed
- Right of limitation or revocation of data processing or deletion of data, in these cases, the impossibility of continuing the contractual relationship
- Right to the portability of data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device
- Right to propose a complaint to the Guarantor in specific forms available on the latter's website at http://www.garanteprivacy.it/
RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
The data controller is Kimia S.p.A., Via Del Rame, 73 - 06134 Perugia (PG), you can contact us by letter and:
- Telephone: +39 075 5918071
- Fax: +39 075 5913378
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org